With just 40 days till Christmas now is the perfect time to sit down and plan the “Best Christmas Ever”.
Budgeting is important at Christmas and a lot of us are being more cash conscious this year. With a little help from Poundland we will show you some great gifts and products you can purchase to make this Christmas special without breaking the bank, and we believe there really is something for everyone.
So where should you start?
For us this week is all about Christmas cards!
- Make a Christmas card list.
- Do you have all your addresses? Don’t forget stamps!
- Buy your Christmas cards
- If you have overseas family and friends you will need to post your cards this week.
- To save money send 2nd class and allow 3-5 days postage time. A 2nd class stamp is 50p and 1st class stamp is 60p
* People on Pension Credit and Employment and Support Allowance or Incapacity Benefit will be able to buy up to three books of 12 stamps at 2011 prices (36p and 46p) - 36 stamps in total – in one purchase from any Post Office branch from 6 November until the last posting dates before Christmas. Individuals must provide evidence that they are in receipt of these benefits.
Poundland have a great selection of Christmas cards with 3 for £2, 2 for £1 and bumper packs of 40 cards for £1.
Visit our Full Christmas range: